Redemption of iron containers
If there is no need to operate an iron container, you can sell it at a bargain price. In order not to waste time searching for potential buyers, not to finance advertising campaigns in order to accelerate the sale, it is enough to use the convenient service of buying out iron containers.
The peculiarity of the ransom is that you do not have to make almost any effort to sell warehouse container or other container containers. The whole range of works will be performed by experienced specialists of our company (after mutual agreement on the details of the buyout).
The implementation of unnecessary equipment will bring considerable monetary compensation, in contrast to the decision donate a 20-foot container, 40 feet (or other capacity), which takes up a lot of space and gradually deteriorates.
How to quickly sell an iron container?
Making a ransom for a container involves several steps:
- Contact us by phone or leave a request via e–mail;
- Provide contact information, quantity, characteristics and location of containers;
- Send a photo of the iron container for sale;
- Choose a convenient time for our specialists to visit the object (for inspection and cost estimation);
- Sign the documents governing the purchase and removal of containers;
- Get a reward for the containers sold (the calculation is made without any delays).
How is the price of an iron container formed upon redemption?
The cost of a container is determined not only by its capacity, but also by:
- Technical condition (operational deterioration, year of manufacture);
- Location (the shorter the path to be covered by the exported container, the higher its price);
- A list of additional work (dismantling, loading).
In order to reduce time costs, you can send us detailed photos of the containers that need to be sold. Experts will give you a preliminary estimate based on the photo. The final buyout price will be determined after the visit of our company's employees to the facility from which the containers are to be removed.
During the inspection of a container fleet put up for sale, it may be discovered that some products are not subject to further operation, and their repair is inexpedient from an economic point of view (repair costs will not pay off). In such cases, we carry out receiving containers for metal... The cost of a container handed over for metal (scrap) directly depends on its weight.
Benefits of cooperation with our company
- Fast removal of railway containers, as well as sea, universal and other types of containers (from the moment of your request to export and settlement, a minimum of time passes);
- Inspection and an objective assessment of the cost of each redeemed container (we will be able to redeem container products, regardless of their technical condition and offer the current market price);
- High-quality, prompt execution of loading operations using modern and safe equipment (you do not have to use your resources for loading and transportation);
- Convenient forms of payment for removal of containers for individuals and legal entities;
- Providing all the necessary documents.
We are interested in you being satisfied with the cooperation with our company, which is professionally engaged in the redemption of iron containers. Our priority is the prompt fulfillment of our obligations and compliance with all conditions stipulated by the transaction.